Next training programme on Japanese business Cultures - call for applications
The EU-Japan Centre is currently calling for applications for its next training programme on Japanese business culture, and I would be most grateful if you could promote this call among your members.
This year session will be a virtual training instead of the regular physical mission that has been held since 1987.
"Get ready for Japan" 2-week virtual training programme
· Training dates: 31 May – 11 June 2021
· Application deadline: Thursday, 15 April 2021
The 2-week ‘Get Ready for Japan’ scheme offers EU managers the unique opportunity to experience and understand both the cultural and economic elements which define and explain Japan's business and technological achievements.
It is focused on business management and consists of a combination of lectures, case studies, negotiation role-play exercises with Japanese managers and company visits.
The purpose of the training is:
· to acquire a broad understanding of the Japanese business environment, business practices and Japanese-style personal communications in order to find ways to do successful business through a partner relationship;
· to become aware of the decision-making process inside Japanese companies and therefore gain a better understanding of their negotiation style and hierarchy;
· to give the opportunity to reinforce relationships with current Japanese customers and facilitate contacts with future ones.
The EU-Japan Centre covers all training-related costs such as speakers' fees...
In order to ensure a high degree of personal attention, the number of participants is limited to 14 participants.
A selection will be made between all received applications.
EU-JAPAN CENTRE for Industrial Cooperation | EU-based office
Rue Marie de Bourgogne 52 | B-1000 Brussels | Belgium | firstname.lastname@example.org | +32 2 282 0042
http://www.eu-japan.eu | http://www.eubusinessinjapan.eu | http://twitter.com/EUJAPANCENTRE